I have received no response from members on my list or any other members and I would like to add this.
The attendabce at the private showing that has an additional cost is just an option that I thought you would like. If that is not an option that is attractive we can revise our activities and take a later ferry (after out Monday Morning Meeting). At this point the weather seems to be predicting rain so I might add that this shoot can be postponed if we like because the only amndatory event that rewuires avanced reservation is the "personal Tour" that I described.
So at this point - since I have received no response I am asking that everyone listed and others that might be interested - please confirm with me that you are still planning to attend and which plan would you would like to see. The one with the "personal tour" or just the "regular" visit. I still ned to have carpool volunteers contact me also.