Forum (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happiness Is A Day With My Camera

Thought I'd share this blog entry from my friend John Enman, a professional photographer, camera store owner, educator and workshop leader…

Started by Larry Citra

5 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Kahsia Hartwell

macro photos

for those of you interested, here is a site with super-macro photos: http://macroroom.com/ Enjoy!

Started by Patricia Page

1 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Doug McMillin

Bateman talk

Hello All, This note is being sent out to announce the second talk in the SSAC sponsored Dialogue with the Arts series. Robert Bateman will…

Started by Avril Kirby

4 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Avril Kirby

Fall Fair

The local 4H Club is looking for a couple of people to judge their members' photographs at this year's Fall Fair.  If you are able to help…

Started by Patricia Page

3 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Avril Kirby

photography - is it real or is it art?

http://davidduchemin.com/2016/06/cameras-dont-make-photographs/

Started by Patricia Page

14 Jul 13, 2016

Printing on aluminum

Hello, I wonder if anybody have the experience on printing on an aluminum surface? What is it called exactly? Where would you go in Victori…

Started by Bernadette Mertens-McAllister

5 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Curt Firestone

Photo framing supplies source?

I'm about to buy some photo matting but thought I should ask where some of you are buying your framing supplies and what you would recommen…

Started by Colton Prevost

9 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Avril Kirby

Photographer needed for project

Hi all,  Rachel Page  (regalpeach@gmail.com  or 250-538-0982) would like to find someone to take photos of her large paintings. You would…

Started by Avril Kirby

1 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Sylvia Beech

Proud

The Photo Club and Eclectic Visions makes me proud to be a member.  All cudos to Jana and her EV team.

Started by Curt Firestone

3 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Avril Kirby

Bugs in the website

Not sure if this will be helpful to the admin, but I noticed a bug today where upon going through photos by clicking on them, advancing to…

Started by Colton Prevost

11 May 28, 2016
Reply by Doug McMillin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Wendy Rosier.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service