Forum (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Downloading to Facebook

I came across this article on the best way to download images to Facebook to ensure the best quality in your images ... follow the link bel…

Started by Larry Citra

2 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Colton Prevost

“Social”

I must agree with Jean, Doug and April ... the SaltSpring Photography Cub is largely a social club with a common interest in photography, n…

Started by Larry Citra

4 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Larry Citra

Bruce McPhee at Fernwood Cafe

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows that Bruce McPhee has a photo display on at the Fernwood cafe. He will be having a "Meet & Gre…

Started by Larry Citra

3 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by Colton Prevost

January Lobby Show @ Artspring

ArtSpring Lobby Show Jan 8 to Jan 31, 2018 . Sign-up Here: To enter the Lobby Show please add all of the following Information to this disc…

Started by Wendy Rosier

46 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Wendy Rosier

FOR SALE

Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag, Khaki colour, lots and lots of pockets inside and out for putting all your gear in. $40 similar to this…

Started by Elehna de Sousa

0 Dec 8, 2017

SSI Volunteer Photo Contest

Hello Talented Photographers -  Janine Fernandes-Hayden here from Volunteer and Community Resources.  Wanted to let you know about our SSI…

Started by Wendy Rosier

0 Nov 10, 2017

Photo Op

An opportunity to practice, get recognition and maybe even a little compensation comes in the invitation from the Salt Spring Forum below.…

Started by Wendy Rosier

0 Oct 8, 2017

Day in the Life of SS

Coming up on Wednesday, June 21--anyone wanting to take pics for it can contact Gail Sjuberg at news@gulfislandsdriftwood.com.  It's lots o…

Started by Avril Kirby

0 Jun 16, 2017

Free Slide Frames

I have a couple hundred 35mm slide glassed frames. Free. Call Uri at 250.653.4563, not between 2-4pm please.

Started by Uri Cogan

0 Jun 1, 2017

Greg Klassen's banner project

Hi all,  Anyone wanting to participate in this, please open and read the attachment below--

Started by Avril Kirby

0 May 29, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Wendy Rosier.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service